The Together Mask
We've recently added masks to our collection because the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends all citizens voluntarily wear a cloth face mask in public places.
We spent a lot of time designing our new masks to create something that performs and functions well and also expresses your personality and individuality. We think that even in our current situation it's important to try and make beautiful things that bring you joy.
- Our new non-medical face masks feature our signature sparkly styles and best-selling prints. The prints are created especially on a new soft interlock knit fabrication made for our masks.
- The masks have 2 layers featuring a 100% cotton lining and are reusable and washable.
- The black binding creates a contoured fit. One size fits most and some customers find the masks more comfortable worn upside down.
- 1/8" black elastic straps tuck comfortably behind the ears. They can be knotted to accommodate smaller faces and children and teens.
- As always, everything is hand made with love in the USA.
Keep in mind, face masks alone are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. However, wearing a mask is a strong signal to exercise caution and care when out in public and can also help deter you from touching your face. Practicing good hand washing, social distancing and staying home are still the best protections.
Please wash your masks before wearing. Do not remove mask by its mouth area. Use the straps and wash your hands before and after touching it.
A portion of all sales will benefit the non-profit CDC Foundation in its efforts to support vulnerable communities, provide front-line staffing, and develop education and awareness campaigns
Thank you for doing your part. We are #InThisTogether.
* Masks are final sale, non-returnable, and excluded from additional discounts.